Dear, sweet blog. I am so sorry. It's been months since I've last written. And, I mean, it's not just like, oh, months and months went by but nothing really eventful or exciting happened, so it's no loss really, and we'll just pick up where we left off.
No. It's been like, the jam-packedest exciting months of my whole entire life ever.
I mean, we moved, we celebrated the holidays, WE MADE A BABY HUMAN. Yeah.
So, I'm pregnant, and not just a tiny bit pregnant, but four whole months pregnant. 16 weeks. That means I've been actually pregnant for 14 weeks (why do they measure it that way? Two whole weeks don't even really count!) and baby is currently the size of an avacado. He/she/it is cooking up just fine in there so far, and other than being super tired/lazy/I need a nap, it's gone remarkably well. I mean, I do miss wine, and sometimes my hormones make that seem like a real, legitimate tragedy. But, what makes up for it is that you have permission to basically take naps whenever you want, and that's awesome.
So, I'm sure I'll have lots more post ideas for health and fitness and general stuff pertaining to pregnant ladies and babies and such, so stay tuned for that. I promise, I'll try to be less absent.
Thanks for reading!
Mara
No comments:
Post a Comment